The Yellow Belt demonstrates that you have the skills needed to independently handle simple data feed scenarios within the Productsup platform, from importing and merging data, cleaning and optimizing it, to exporting and monitoring your feeds.
- Knowledge of Productsup account fundamentals
- Importing and merging product data from various sources to create one main catalog
- Setting up export channels and adapting your feed to their specific requirements
- Optimizing and customizing your feed
- Monitoring site activity, site performance, and errors
About this exam:
- The exam consists of 40 questions
- You have 60 minutes to answer all questions
- Your must answer 32 questions correctly to pass
- While answering the questions, you are allowed to use the Productsup platform and the course material
- You can take the exam as many times as necessary until you pass, at no extra cost; however, you have to wait 24 hours before your next attempt
- The certification is valid for 1 year
Yellow Belt #1: Getting started and general oversight
Your first Yellow Belt course will provide you with the basic steps to set up a Productsup account as well...
Yellow Belt #2: Import and export your product data
Start importing, merging, and exporting data within the Productsup platform. Learn how to properly set up your selected import sources...
Yellow Belt #3: Optimize and customize your feeds
Take your first steps with two of our most popular features: Dataflow and Data View. Learn how to use Dataflow...
Yellow Belt #4: Monitor site performance and manage errors
Never be caught off guard by errors again. Learn how to consult the platform’s dashboard and get clear overviews of...