The Blue belt certifies that you have a deep understanding of the Productsup environment and that you are proficient enough to tackle advanced use cases such as advanced data editing, A/B testing, dynamic media, lists, error handling, and more.
- Advanced use of boxes, Dataflow, and Data View
- Using lists and segments to manipulate data
- Using the Error Log to identify errors and problems within your site
- Assessing and ensuring feed readiness for your export channels
- Using the Image Designer to create dynamic images for your feed
- Taking advantage of copy and bulk editing functions in order to save time
About this exam:
- The exam consists of 40 questions
- You have 60 minutes to answer all questions
- Your must answer 32 questions correctly to pass
- While answering the questions, you are allowed to use the Productsup platform and the course material
- You can take the exam as many times as necessary until you pass, at no extra cost; however, you have to wait 24 hours before your next attempt
- The certification is valid for 1 year
Recommended courses to prepare for this exam
Blue Belt #1: Advanced use of box rules
This Blue Belt course will help you get acquainted with the more advanced features and usages of the Productsup platform,...
Blue Belt #2: Uncover errors and hidden optimization potential
Use the Error Log to get exact details about any errors that have occurred while running your data. Then, consult...
Blue Belt #3: Dynamically generate ad images with the Image Designer
Generate customized images for every product in your catalog. Learn how to create templates that are compelling and on-brand, making...
Blue Belt #4: Simplify your work with copy and duplicate functions
Save time by copying existing sites and settings. Learn how to simplify the task of making new sites or applying...