The Black belt certifies that you are a true expert of the Productsup platform. These users know every feature of the platform inside and out, making them capable of not only creating great feeds but also of onboarding and supporting new users.
- Advanced data manipulation using Data Service
- Advanced import and export methods and settings
- Productsup's API capabilities and using the Productsup Platform API
- Leveraging product performance data to make data-driven decisions about your feed
- Optimizing your feed's performance with the ROI feature and A/B testing
- Viewing your order information with the Order Sync
- Using the Content Portal to create visually pleasing product catalogs for those who don't have access to the platform
About this exam:
- The exam consists of 40 questions
- You have 60 minutes to answer all questions
- Your must answer 32 questions correctly to pass
- While answering the questions, you are allowed to use the Productsup platform and the course material
- You can take the exam as many times as necessary until you pass, at no extra cost; however, you have to wait 24 hours before your next attempt
- The certification is valid for 1 year
Recommended courses to prepare for this exam
Black Belt #1: Manipulate data using Data Services
Data Services includes a variety of functionalities that can help you further modify and enrich your feeds These advanced tools...
Black Belt #2: Import and export at an advanced level
Start optimizing your import and export settings for greater control. Start categorizing feeds and data so you can maintain a...
Black Belt #3: Leverage performance data in Productsup
Handle product feeds with a performance marketer’s touch. This course will introduce you to numerous options to help increase performance...
Black Belt #4: Order Sync and Content Portal
Learn how to use the Content Portal to share and showcase product data to external parties. Create customized views tailored...